YOU CAN'T FOOL ALL THE PEOPLE, ALL THE TIME....
One report from the devotee accountant and treasurer of the ISKCON Towaco New Jersey temple, claim that the Swami has been taking temple funds for years, giving them checks made out to ISKCON, and demanding that they give him the money in cash! The amount alledgedly taken by the Swami over the years is in the many thousands of dollars.
Such un-bonefide transactions jeopordizes the legal non-profit status
of the temple, which he should well know.
If he is putting the money in his own private bank account, a claim by some, he would be guilty of a criminal charge of embezzlement from a non-profit.
DURING THE RECENT 2018 MAYAPUR GBC MEETINGS, IN A VOTE OF 26 TO 1, WITH 5 ABSTENTIONS, ROMAPADA SWAMI WAS "QUIETLY REMOVED" FROM HIS GBC DUTIES, WITH THE EXCEPTION OF THE LONG ISLAND COURT CASE IN WHICH HE HAS BECOME ENTRENCHED. A FACADE WAS PAINTED THAT HE VOLUNTAIRLY REQUESTED A LEAVE OF ABSENCE. THE TRUTH OF THE MATTER IS SOMETHING ELSE. FOR MORE DETAILS, READ BELOW.
APRIL 22, 2018
MAY 14, 2018
*ACCORDING TO RADHE SHYAMA DASA, TAMOHARA DAS HAS YET TO REPLY TO THE ABOVE EMAIL. (5/16/18)
* Can someone who consistently misrepresents the truth
to the devotees, or to the GBC, be a guru or qualifly to be
a GBC representative himself?
* Two eye witness devotees, personal servants
to the Swami, claim to have seen his personal
check book ledger - with millions of dollars in it!
Where did the money come from? And why was it
in his personal bank account?
* Claims of cover-ups for decades!
* Why would some ISKCON leaders, such as Navayogendra
Swami, use such strong words saying, "Romapada
Swami is ruining ISKCON North America?"
* Would the Founder-Acarya of ISKCON accept the
presence of any corruption in his GBC?
* Also see http://watchdogbulletin.org, for information about the politics Romapada Swami unfortunately created in Phoenix, Arizona that has led to the banning of 25 innocent Indian devotees, banned for three years!
CAUTION: If you question the honesty or integrity of this person,
Romapada Swami, you just might lose your temple service,
get banned or even excommunicated from ISKCON!